Here’s a great protein packed snack or light lunch to try, it comes in at about 130 calories and 9 grams of fat (good fats though, ones that are good for the ticker and have lots more health benefits)
Coconut Oil & Coriander Hummus
Write a review
- 15g Tahini paste
- 25g Coconut oil
- 1 or 2 cloves raw garlic (depends how strong you like it)
- 240g Tinned chickpeas
- 1/2 Freshly squeezed lime
- 1/2 Freshly squeezed lemon
- Large bunch of fresh coriander
- Salt & pepper
- Throw everything in a food process and whizz up until smooth, a minute or two.
- Transfer to a serving dish and serve with raw carrots, baby corn, celery or whatever raw veg is your bag - tasty!!!!
- If you don't like coriander the hummus can be left plain or you can add your favourite herb, fresh chilli or even sundries tomatoes or olives - hummus is so versatile so adapt it to your personal taste.
Liv Life http://livlifecoaching.co.uk/