Write a review
- Tbsp. of olive oil
- 1 medium red onion cut how you like (I prefer chunky, but slice or dice it)
- 1 medium courgette diced, sliced or chunked into even size pieces
- 4 - 5 baby corns cut into 2 - 3 pieces
- 1 red roasted red pepper (I buy them in jars they are tasty and add a super sweet kick to loads of lovely recipes)
- 3 - medium boil cold salad/new potatoes cut into chucks
- Handful of spinach
- 100g paneer
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 tsp of paprika
- 1/2 tsp of cayenne
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a small non stick frying pan about 12cm heat the olive oil over a medium heat.
- Add all the chopped up vegetables including potatoes to the pan and cook over a low to medium heat until golden and soft adding the paneer and spinach half way through.
- Add the paprika, cayenne and salt and pepper.
- Combine all ingredient and pre heat the grill.
- Whisk up the eggs in a bowl and add to the pan quickly coating all the ingredients with the wet egg mixture.
- Pop under the grill for 10 - 12 minutes until cooked through.
- Serve with fresh cherry tomatoes and your favorite salad leaves.
- Substitute any of your veg for your favs, make it with the ingredients you like.
Liv Life http://livlifecoaching.co.uk/