Homemade seasoned pumpkin seeds
Write a review
- Pumpkin seeds from your Halloween creation
- Olive oil
- Your favorite dry seasoning (I've used ground cumin, garlic salt & hot paprika but use what you love the most)
- Scoop out all the pumpkin seeds and rinse them in cold water.
- Coat in a little glug of olive oil so the seeds are coated.
- Season with your choice of dry seasoning.
- Bake at 180 degrees for 30 minutes or until golden and sound crisp when you toss them in the pan.
- Let cool then store in an airtight container for up to a week - if they last that long.
Liv Life http://livlifecoaching.co.uk/