Full of goodness, all natural, no rubbish, perfect for a quick energy boost, put the digestives away and get tucked into one of these instead - far better for you than all that processed rubbish.
Write a review
- 150g Honey
- 50g Tahini
- 100g of your favorite mix of seeds, nuts, desiccated coconut, cacao nibs or good quality dark chocolate chips
- 50g of your favorite dried fruit such as berries, cherries, apricots, currents etc.
- 80g Traditional oats
- Heat the tahini and honey over a low heat until all combine and loose
- Add all other ingredients gradually
- Pack into a flexi silicone baking tray, pack down firmly
- Leave in fridge for 1 - 2 hours, pop out of the tray and store in an air tight container in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
- SOOOOOO simple
Liv Life http://livlifecoaching.co.uk/