This delicious power packed snack comes in at 185 calories and 5.6g of good fats. It full of all things good and is delicious with a nice strong cup of coffee.
Write a review
- 150g Dates
- 3 Ripe bananas
- 100g of your favorite mixed seeds and or nuts
- 100g of your favorite dried fruit
- 200g Oats
- Cinnamon or mixed spice (optional)
- Place the dates in the food process and whizz up with a drop of water
- Add the bananas
- In a separate bowl at all other ingredients.
- Combine the wet and dry ingredients.
- Grease and line a baking tray and pack firmly and flatten.
- Bake at 170 degrees for approx. 35 minutes.
Liv Life http://livlifecoaching.co.uk/