This week’s recipe is a protein packed, vegetarian dinner.
Stilton & Walnut Stuffed Mushroom served with Butter Bean ratatouille
Protein packed vegetarian dinner.
Write a review
- 1 Large flat mushroom
- 30 g Stilton Cheese
- 3 - 4 Walnuts
- Olive Oil
- 1 Large Clove Garlic
- Large Red Onion
- 1 Medium Aubergine
- 1 Medium Courgette
- 400g Plum Tomatoes
- 400g Butter Beans
- Fresh Basil
- Salt & Pepper
- For the mushroom
- Take the stalk out of the middle of the mushroom and peel
- Crumble the stilton over the top
- Chop the walnuts and sprinkle them over the top
- Bake at 180 degree for 10 - 12 minutes.
- Finely slice the garlic and red onion and fry for 2 - 3 minutes over a med - low heat or until onions start to soften.
- Chop the aubergine and courgette and add to the pan continue to cook for 4 - 5 minutes until they start to soften
- Add the tinned tomatoes and allow to simmer for 4 - 5 minutes
- Add the butter beans to warm through and salt & pepper to taste
- Chop up some fresh basil and add at the last minute
- Place the ratatouille on a large dinner plate and place the stilton & walnut stuffed mushroom on top
- Serve and enjoy.
Liv Life http://livlifecoaching.co.uk/